The Financial Services Authority
The Financial Services Authority is the regulator of the Financial Services Industry in the UK.
The FSA was set up by the Government, the government is responsible for the overall scope of our regulatory activities and powers.
The FSA has a wide range of rule making, investigatory and enforcement powers to meet these responsibilities.
The FSA main objectives are:
- Maintaining confidence in the UK financial system
- Contributing to the protection and enhancement of stability in the UK financial system
- Securing the appropriate degree of protection for consumers
- The reduction of financial crime.
This is only a brief outline of what the FSA does, for more information go to www.fsa.gov.uk
J Kempson Associates Limited is authorised and regulated by the FSA. Registration No. 616661
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
J Kempson Associates Limited are committed to treating our customers fairly.
- We are all totally committed to offering our clients the highest possible standards if service.
- With the Financial Services Authority initiative we fully support “Treating Customers Fairly”.
- We believe that our company can only gain client’s trust by looking after their interests and putting them first.
- Provide you with clear, jargon free information about our products and services
- Look at your individual needs, goals and aspirations before making any recommendations
- Research the available options form the whole of the market before making any recommendations
- Always explain the products we recommend to you in plain English, to make sure you understand the products before you commit.
- Always give you access to our formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
To help us give you the most appropriate financial advice we will ask you:
- To complete a fact find to get as much information about you as we need
- Questions including: your financial objectives, your attitude to risk, how long do you want to invest for
- To provide information about current and existing investments
- If there is anything about our services that you don’t understand
- If there is anything about out company that you think might improve our services.